Monday, April 15, 2013

tuesday post 115

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2920 steps today (digi proudly reports that 2920 steps also equals 980m [lol, almost 1km, i'm cwertain i'll have passed that when i return online later tonight! XD] or 44.9kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'roots and wings (4) but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after annette leaves tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P twice last night, once more this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work. before returning to sleep with daddy bear, i had a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-waking up once more shortly before 10am to use the pot :P again, i stayed awake and just dozed until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-hey, there's an almighty storm building ... think i'd better publish this first then come back to it, lest we suffer a power outage and i lose everything ...
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full, tall mug of water. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel while PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-before leaving for vincent the bloody physio's place, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to jacky cheung all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to see vincent the bloody physio, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes before ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: sat first go, did exercises for ela. bent to pick things from ground @ least twenty times. oh, and lotsa standing practice. ><
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo, before tootling me home for a change of clothes (i was drenched from physio, the stresses of standing for so long, methinks. ><
-then, 'twas off to sushi train for lunch! yummy udon~ we also bumped into aunty katie, fiona and jess. :o)
-back home, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside and get all the washing, before finally letting me plop online.
-anyways, annette should arrive to supervise my shower soon. fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-another torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky will come and mind me for three hours.
-carol's coming to supervise my shower in the arvo. righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: