Saturday, April 13, 2013

saturday post 137b

heylo again and good evening! well, silly digi refuses to reveal how many more steps i've plodded since my first post, so i'll jus note down that joni's devotional topic's ' a promised peace' and continue with today's events!
-when lisa pear arrived just before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to lisa pear who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before lisa pear flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. lisa rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last one when she was repinning digi onto my ballerina cow pyjama pants.
-lisa and i walked out to the gobbling :P table together, where she lemme make another double perfect toastie! that's twice this month already! :D although in return for making such a yummy toastie, lisa pear only lemme drink lemon green tea. oh well, that was my official cup for today that i got to hold 'incorrectly'.
-lisa then massaged ela for ONE HOUR! obviously she's never read my careplan before, which only calls for a twenty-minute massage. while lisa massaged ela, we just yakked away. she says she's working the afternoon shift @ her nursing home near the gold coast.
-dad came back home and yakked with lisa pear in chinese for awhile, before telling me that 'twas time for lisa to leave.
-so one more loo trip for me, before i signed lisa off, said my thanks and byes. dunno when she's back, but i hope it's soon!
-for some reason, the news isn't working tonight, dunno why.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: