Sunday, April 21, 2013

sunday post 116

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2306 steps today (pedro proudly adds that 2306 steps also equals 780m or 35.1kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'thank you' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's just two. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once again this morning around 7:05am. then i spent the ten minutes until 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, daddy bear and i cuddle and snore happily together, until PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she comes back, i use the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum gets me kitted. then she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one small yummy bowl of coco pops; see, i'm really only having it each sunday! whie the parents are upstairs changing, i also continue my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
~church time, and PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the car. argh, PIG mum demands i go shower now; poor ela. >< well, just noting that i'm still owed THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online!!! hopefully bbl~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: