Tuesday, April 2, 2013

wednesday post 136

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1311 steps today (digi importantly adds that 1311 steps also equals 440m or 19.9kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "what's new?" but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after carol leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P twice last night and once again this morning @ 6:05am. then i spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work around 8am and use the pot :P once more.
-more happy snorings with daddy bear followed, plus one more pot :P trip, before PIG mum came in and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. over breakfast, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum demanded i go do a stinky unspeakable for her before leaving; me, always the obedient child, complied. XD i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-off she tootled me to see vincent the bloody physio for another torture session. we listened to brian mcfadden's 'the irish connection' all day, and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too. actually, no: PIG mum chose to listen to the new andy hui disc that cousin teresa sent me first. personally, i was too busy helping ela stretch than to listen to that man's screeching. XD
-physio today: exactly the same as yesterday!
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo afterwards then tootled us home, where aunty mecky arrived soon after.
-for some reason, i did my writers group homework first, before sitting @ the table! writers group doesn't happen till next week!
-aunty mecky served me some kiwi fruit, boasting that she had cut and arranged it really pretty.
-lunch was that chunky soup that annette had recommended me, plus one slice of toast that era and my mouth combined to tear into bite-sized pieces. only, 'twas disgustingly GAMEY!!! ><
-after lunch, aunty mecky took me once to the loo for two tinkles. back @ the gobbling :P table, i started reading the hunger games. well, continued, really.
-hmm, i just lost lotsa this post coz blogger logged me out?
-today, aunty mecky did the rubbing for ela for barely twenty minutes, then gave herself the next forty minutes off! i dunno if she's lazy or what, coz back when aunty wendy did the rubbing for ela, she'd continue for SIXTY minutes, WITHOUT stopping!
-originally, aunty mecky said she'd only continue the rubbing for ela for another ten minutes, but i squeezed twenty minutes out from her by keeping her talking about books. XD and i finally finished the hunger games series!
-when PIG mum returned home, aunty mecky took me once more to the loo, before i plopped online. PIG mum came over to nag about my posture, but i'm not mad @ her, coz i know it's just the cruel and unfaithful god's way of trying to get to me.
-well, carol should come supervise my shower soon.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-massage with lei shifu @ 11am then haircuts @ 1:30pm. fingers crossed i can have lunch somewhere yummy in between!
-then yay, carol's taking me to my fortnightly garbo trip! :D
-righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: