Sunday, April 7, 2013

sunday post 114e

one final good evening! hey, i rarely get to publish five posts a day. XD anyways, em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 11957 even though alas, i fall just shy of being a normal person today coz about 2800 of those steps were plodded last night @ evan's and janice's wedding reception! anyways, final, final events for sunday?
-at 8:30pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. anyways, i'm definitely singing myself to sleep tonight, coz the cruel and unfaithful god has given me a pretty crappy day today. ><
-toms: 10am UQ physio session - with a new student! wonder if kat remembered to get me a 'hot' one? XD
-fingers crossed i can get some udon for lunch @ the sushi train afterwards, and can bring home a sushi roll for arvo tea, coz it's carol supervising my shower toms arvo.
-as for me, i'm having a lovely time watching all these westlife youtube vids! XD righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: