Friday, April 26, 2013

riday post 139b

heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 5150 (ha, i'm just over half a  normal person today XD). digi's final, final report for today: 5150 steps also equals 1.74km or 79.2kcal XD) oh, and joni's devcotional topic's 'justification'.  righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-yup, i went and did a stinky unspeakable before aunty lucia came and supervised my shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was repinning digi back onto my pants.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was the yummy chicken sushi that i'd bought with PIG mum earlier. i also drank one warm mug of yummy lemon green tea holding the mug 'incorrectly' and sucked the teabag once. XD
-before aunty lucia left, i went once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-alas, i couldn't return online after she left, coz PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on 30+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-that was followed with a painful standing calf stretch, and culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-anyways, she's plodding her own twenty-five minutes now. dad's writing invoices for work, and me ...
-i'm off to ray's for small group soon!
-toms: tess comes @ 10am, then some new carer, carol lockwood, @ 4pm! hope she's nice~ anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: