Friday, April 19, 2013

saturday post 116

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1221 steps today (keeping in mind that about 700 of those steps were plodded last night @ pole's place; digi proudly reports 1221 steps also equals 410m or 18.2kcal XD); secondly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'am i glad to see you!' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'are you searching for contentment?' righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-before dad tootled me off to pole's place, PIG mum gleefully forced poor elf to endure a painful fifteen minute calf standing stretch, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-so dad tootled me off to pole's place, randomly chucking some cow @ me when i got out of the car. i refused to get mad with him, though; i know it's just the cruel and unfaithful god's way of trying to get @ me.
-inside pole's house, matthew was playing the playstation (he opened the door for me) while ray and jeff were taste-testing the mince that pole had cooked.
-someone prayed for us, then we tucked into our yummy burritos! i think we all muvhed two; hungry jeff munched three. and we all drank yummy ribena with ice cubes.
-afterwards, @ 7:30pm, pole walked behind me over to their sofa, where i watched the kiwis play the mighty kangaroos! kelvin arrived and he sat on the sofa beside me; we had a bit of a chat.
-pole also walked behind me once to the loo about midway through the first half; i managed fine by myself.
-but everyone left just before 9pm! pole walked behind me to the loo once more, kindly passed me half a mug of milk then drove me home.
-only i refused to sleep right away! no, the kiwis had scored right on halftime; i needed to watch the match!
-the parents booted me off to bed once the mighty kangaroos scored two more tries. dad assured me victory was theirs.
-so repeat the usual nightly routine, zzz.
-today: woohoo, awesome sleep last night! it almost didn't happen; see, i was first awoken by dad using the downstairs bathroom, but hadn't realised i was busting yet. so i try to return to sleep, only dad boils the kettle! now, our kettle has this awful way of letting everyone know it's boiled. "BEEP!" it screeches. "BEEP!! BEEP!!" huh, sleep spoiled. >< but going to use the pot :P once more, i notice with relief that it's 6:05am, just in time for a great night's sleep.
-anyways, after the pot :P trip, i spend ten minutes until 6:15am having  a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss PIG mum goodbye and use the pot :P once more when she left for work. spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, daddy bear and i cuddled and resumed our snorings together, me waking twice more to use the pot :P before tess suddenly arrived, ten minutes early!
-the most amazing thing was that i'd already fallen back asleep when dad left @ 10:05am!
-after dad left, i didn't fall back asleep again, but just cuddled daddy bear and dozed until tess came and got me up around 10:40am. there wasn't any point trying to sleep, anyhow; vacuums are LOUD!! XD

-when tess came back, i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back to bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. tess got me kitted, then we walked over together to the bathroom, where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who'd already prepared everything for me.
-after drinking one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishi my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-when that was done, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess and i walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-thanks to dad who made ham and eggs with very thinly sliced spam ham! tess fried the bread over the saucepan with some butter, added one slice of cheese for me, then also made me one mug of twinings lady grey tea, white and two, my second to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished breakfast, tess gently massaged ela for thirty minutes, while i did my SHINE fellowship bible study homework and practised the story i'm telling the lil kiddies toms.
-at midday, tess took me once more to the loo for three tinkles. back @ the gobbling :P table, she made me one mug of warm milo sweetened with some sugar, my third to hold 'incorrectly'.
-while tess went and cooked me some fried rice for lunch, i rang aunty lai and spoke with her for almost ten minutes, then rang aunty nga and spoke with her, uncle fung and little mickey. the small brat, he hung up on me - AGAIN! XD
-tess took me once more to the loo before leaving @ 1pm. dad wasn't home yet, so i just read 'the dinner' until he got home and fed me lunch - almost one bowl (but not quite, alas, never quite XD) of tessa's yummy fried rice.
-that was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i made my way slowly and safely to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, now i've got about twenty minutes to get some reading done. :o)
-annette's coming @ 4pm and aunty a's coming for dinner tonight.
-toms: just church, nothing special. no, the special thing can be that i'm doing the lil kiddies storytelling and that we've got SHINE fellowship in the arvo~
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: