Monday, April 29, 2013

monday post 117c

good evening again! firstly, em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 4706 (digi proudly reports that 4706 steps also equals exactly 1.5km or 72.2kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'food and drink'. righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-after watching the sports report, i spent a lil time happily reading fanfiction, until PIG mum awoke from pigland, immediately and gleefully forcing me offline.
-so i went and did a stinky unspeakable first, also leaning briefly against the side rail and asking percy the saint/angel please to help me get through the rest of the day okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the sink to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table, not for dinner, alas, but to gleefully force me on some stupid exercises for her.
-first she gleefully forced poor ela on 20+ minutes of exercises.
-next, she gleefully forced poor elf to endure a painful standing calf stretch.
-finally, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-before dinner, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above god's all-encompassing hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: alas, the yucky rice has returned. >< but @ least there weren't any greens! XD just lotsa bean sprouts and three yummy slices of ling fish (me: BAHAHAHAHA!! XD).
-dinner was washed down with one mug of 'bol lei' (say that in canto)! yup, that came from the little gift box we received from janice's and evan's wedding reception!
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online, but she says i can stay online till 9:45pm, yay!
-so fingers crossed i can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing tuesday!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: