Tuesday, April 23, 2013

tuesday post 116b

heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! em's final, final plodding total now stands @ 4078, joni's devotional topic's 'the touch of the master's hand' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWELVE MINUTES online after PIG mum gleefully forces me offline @ 10pmn!!!!! >< it's not effing fair, those two hours are the MOST IMPORTANT two hours of the day for me!! originally, when we came home @ 2pm, i asked PIG mum to please allow me to spend my most important two hours online and that after i got home from toastmasters i'd let her gleefully force me to do whatever stupid exercises she wanted for as long as she wanted, but she said no and now i'm left being owed AGES of time online!!!!!
-but lisa pear came (poor amanda's sick), nice warm shower for me - hairwash today, also thanks to lisa who rinsed out my hair for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was that weird eel and cheese sushi with one mug of fruity tea, my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-lisa tootled me off to toastmasters, listening to 101FM, but she didn't stay with me, like she did last meeting.
-my warm-up segment went well, but i only learnt today that war's a forbidden subject @ toastmasters! whoops, sorry!and i was chosen for table topics!
-i'm never gonna try KFC for dinner after toastmasters again: again, they had no cheeseburgers left, and when i asked for a small meal, i got only the burger! >< my only hope for chips will be from naz on friday; must remember to give PIG mum everything her own way for that to happen.
-PIG mum was late home coz of some smash along mains road.
-toms: another torture session with vincent the bloody physio, aunty mecky will come spend three hours with me then carol's supervising my shower. oh, and ice-cream night toms night, yeah. :o) righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
'em. ^^

No comments: