Sunday, April 21, 2013

sunday post 116c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 2811 (digi's final, final report for sunday: 2811 steps also equals 950m [hey, maybe i'll pass 1km toms XD] or 42.7kcal. XD) righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-dinner afterwards ... lol, can't remember what i had, just that dad chucked some cow @ me. meaning i'm definitely singing myself to sleep tonight, screw counting!
-afterwards, PIG mum demanded i sit on the sofa and watch the voice till 8:30pm. luckily, she lemme back online @ 8:20pm.
-at 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: UQ physio @ 10am.
-then, we're meeting kesara for lunch @ the warrigal square little ntona! not sure how badly PIG mum'll restrict my lunch food intake, but hey, as long as i have some food to take back for arvo tea with carol, who's coming to supervise my shower, i won't complain.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: