Thursday, April 25, 2013

friday post 139

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3303 steps today (digi proudly reports that 3303 stepsa also equals 1.12km or 51.3kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "secure in god's presence"; thirdly, the spam count for the week's just six but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves!!! righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work @ 7:50am; after he left, i had a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, although i'm not too entirely certain that i fell back asleep after dearest dad left for work.
-after PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes,", i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of water, which i held 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him -please to help me get through today okay.
-after breakfast, PIG mum glefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; she also chose to listen to that nasally andy hui first too, not that i paid any attention: both my eyes were closed coz i was finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. mother also chose to randomly throw some cow @ me, but i refuse to get mad @ her, coz i know it's just the cruel and unfaithful god trying to ruin my day.
-opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helps ela stretch for five minutes, before she opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum takes me once to the loo, then kindly leaves me with some 'country living' magazine to browse while she goes back downstairs to pay margit.
-kevin comes for me with a walkbelt. physio today: two laps along the hallway, ten minutes on the tilt table, eleven sit-to-stands, work for ela and two more laps along the hallway to finish up.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to see naz for some lunch!
-alas, naz forgot to go fishing; no fish and chips for me. >< XD i just enjoyed a kebab; PIG mum bought me an apple and carrot juice. it's fairly yucky ...
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me back to warrigal square, where i went once to the loo.
-then i went into the sushi train and bought me some yummy chicken sushi for arvo tea~
-then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through woolies and buy dad some milk, before tootling us home.
-back home, i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's incredible hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, aunty lucia should come around 4pm to help me with a shower, although i think i'm gonna do a stinky unspeakable first.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-i'm off to ray's tonight for small group!
-toms: tess comes @ 10am for three hours, someone new called carol lockwood's coming to supervise my shower in the arvo! hope she's nice~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: