Monday, April 22, 2013

monday post 116b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 4687 (and digi proudly informs everyone that 4687 steps also equals 1,54km or 69.5kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'we will have trouble'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol arrived literally one minute before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above god's incredible hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice warm shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO). she then sent me over to the loo for one tinkle before Forcing me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-*sigh* today, horrid PIG mum restricted me to only fruit. still, the pear and grapes were yummy. and, i tried a new fruit tea, apple! i was afraid it'd be disgusting, coz i don't like apple juice, but luckily, it wasn't too bad. oh, and that was my official cup for the day to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then, while i read 'the dinner' out aloud, carol massaged ela for exactly thirty minutes. unlike annette, who sometimes start massaging ela while i'm still finishing arvo tea, carol never starts until exactly 5:25pm.
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo. she's back on wednesday, but i forgot what she's having for dinner tonight, sorry.
-alas, i couldn't return online after she left, coz horrid PIG mum immediately and gleefully forced mostly ela on 30+ of stupid exercises for her.
-next, she randomly gleefully FORCED :( me to side walk six laps along the hallway.
-that was followed with a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch
-and finally, that all culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, meaning i needed a set change of clothes afterwards.
-dinner; the yummy rice, lotsa home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup potato and carrot, some cod, some beef and several strips of yummy BBQ chicken, which i saved for last, of course.
-only, PIG mum wouldn't lemme return online after dinner! >< no, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and get my book club novel, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk back to the gobbling :P table, where she demanded i sit and digest my food until 8:30pm before returning online.
-but i asked her could i please return online every five minutes, until she finally relented and lemme return online @ 8:20pm. actually, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the kitchen benchtop to grab my yummy lemon green tea, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the gobbling :P table to sit down and drink it, but i was very careful to hold the mug 'correctly' for her.
-actually, PIG mum said she'd go with me to the loo and back @ 9pm before plodding on the treadmill herself, but she's vanished upstairs to yak on the phone ... gosh, hope she comes back downstairs soon!
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9p,/9:15pm with my final, final plodding total for today and what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: