Wednesday, April 24, 2013

wednesday post 139b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 1334 (yay, i'm over one grand~; digi proudly reports that 1334 steps also equals 340m or 15.6kcal XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'a list of tears'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol arrived literally one minute before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and opened it for her. only PIG mum had locked the flyscreen! >< meaning i'd walked myself back slowly and safely over to the stairs, grabbed the railing and yelled upstairs, "mother, i can't let carol in; you've locked the flyscreen!" mother quickly tumbled downstairs, full of apologies. XD
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and dried my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), had another tinkle then mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era). i mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO) and had one last tinkle when carol was repinning digi onto my pants for me. then she sent me over to the loo. i went, then realised i felt like doing another stinky unspeakable! asking carol for one mug of water, please - my second to hold 'incorrectly', i did another stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and asking percy the saint/angel please to help me get through the rest of the night okay.
-afterwards, carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table. arvo tea was the yummy tuna sushi that PIG mum had kindly bought for me (though without any soya sauce, alas), plus one mug of yummy orange tea, my final cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-when i'd finished eating, carol massaged ela for thirty-five minutes. i finished 'the dinner' @ 5:35pm! then i just continued reading a man named dave; carol also taught me that a tank top's basically a singlet that isn't underwear.
-carol took me once more to the loo before leaving. she's back on monday, has nothing happening for the public holiday toms and will be having a chicken burger with the lot for dinner tonight.
-me, i've just finished watching nine new's sports report; will get my facebook fix now. XD fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone's having a smashing week and will enjoy the public holiday toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: