Saturday, April 20, 2013

saturday post 116d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 3161 (keeping in mind that like 700 of those steps were done last night @ pole's place); digi's final report for saturday: 3161 steps also equals 1.06km or 47.3kcal. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 7:45pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-then i read harry potter fanfic happily, until PIG mum came, booted me offline and gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-one more loo trip for me, before again walking myself slowly and safely back from the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. well, the special thing's that i'm doing the little kiddies storytelling and that SHINE fellowship's on afterwards! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: