Wednesday, April 10, 2013

wednesday post 137b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1483 (digi proudly adds that 1483 steps also equals 490m or 22.4kcal. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived just before 4pm. PIG mum went and answered the door because aunty anne was still over.
-actually, aunty anne bought me a really pretty analogue watch for my belated birthday present! it's light blue (she knows my favourite colour's blue XD) and has big numbers! "so it's easier for you to read," aunty anne laughed.
-anyways, i had my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), had another tinkle then mostly dried myself (again, carol only helped with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO) afterwards, i headed over to the loo for one more tinkle, before carol Forced me to walk out to the kitchen sink to wash and dry era, then Forced me to walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was the leftovers from my monday lunch, plus one mug of strawberry tea! 'twas my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-suddenly, ding dong! aunty winnie and uncle colbert arrived, with a belated birthday present for me! 'twas a lovely blue notebook with numbers 6:24-26 inscribed on the front cover! aunty winnie also returned some containers for dearest dad and uncle colbert brought some krill oil tablets for PIG mum.
-after they left, carol massaged ela for about thirty minutes, while i continued reading 'a man named dave'.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's back toms arvo from 3:30pm till 5:30pm!
-when i returned online, the first thing i did was login to facebook and thank mel for the beautiful notebook and then ask her where the verse she'd written had come from. mel just replied that uncle colbert had written it, not her.
-suddenly, uncle colbert rang, just to tell me that the verse was from- argh, fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: