Wednesday, April 3, 2013

thursday post 136

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2617 steps today (pedro proudly adds that 1615 steps also equals 88om or 39.9kcal XDA) ; secondly, TWFT topic's 'covetousness (1)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online after i get home from garbo tonight!!! *sigh* the list gets longer everytime i go out ... >< anyways, events for today?
~yeah, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after a pot :P trip i closed both eyes and spent the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work around 8am and use the pot :P once more.
-more happy sleepings with daddy bear followed, plus one more pot :P trip, before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever. seriously, i could only find the faintest streak of  one weetbix; the other seemed entirely bare! ><
-PIG mum also randomly chucked @ major cow @ me. i'm not mad with her, though; i just keep reminding myself that it's not her fault and that it's just the cruel and unfaithful god trying to ruin my day.
-after breakfast, PIG mum ordered that i sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable for her. me, the ever-obedient child, complied. XD i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me through today okay.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to jay chou all day, too. @ first, PIG mum wanted to listen to that nasally andy hui, but she put jay chou into the CD player instead! fine with me. XD
-when PIG mum tootled me off to chi-link to see aunty lee for a massage, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before she opened and closed her palm @ least seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-hey, aunty li's pretty strong! she had me mock-wailing "tong tong tong! ting ting ting!" (in canto: ouch, ouch, ouch! stop, stop, stop!) very quickly! while she massaged away, PIG mum yakked to her son, ronnie, who's only twenty!
-actually, nature called and i raced off to the loo once for a long tinkle about 3/4 of the way through. lei shifu also wandered over and said hi! :o)
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then drove around to the crepe cafe!
-we ended up having lunch with uncle eddy! i asked him was he an accountant and he laughed, "nope. i'm a tax collector, like matthew."
-uncle eddy brought his own ham and cheese and just bought a bun and a latte, PIG mum and i both enjoyed crepes and a chocolate milkshake~
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled us off to see aunty anna for our haircuts!
-as usual, aunty anna cut mine first, giving me a 'high-class mushroom cut'. then, while she hacked away @ PIG mum's hair, i browsed the new idea gossip mag from dec 2012.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo afterwards, then tootled us home. i plopped online.
-and yay, carol's taking me to garbo tonight! :D
-toms: my last UQ physio session with lauren. gosh, five weeks flies by!
-we're having lunch with erika @ the underwood coffee club @ 1pm!
-aunty lucia will come to help me with a shower toms arvo.
-and off to ray's for small groups toms night; we're making sushi for dinner!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: