Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday Post 267e


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4150. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Sure enough, I was doing the second-last game from Lumosity when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully booting me offline. Thus I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. An improvement: I only copped like ten separate commands re. my posture tonight. *sigh*
  • But I’ve figured it out: it’s all part of her evil plan to keep me isolated from dearest dad as much as possible. >< See, she wouldn’t help me get changed so I could share a little dinner with him before he left for choir practice; instead, she left me to get myself mostly independently changed while she went and bagged dad all for herself. She was probably badmouthing me again, you can bet. >< *sigh* Thus when I started changing, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 10% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for both the important numbers. Huh, I hope I’m awake after counting to 500, too; then I can sing myself to sleep! >< *sigh*
  • But she came back to help with Elf’s AFO, before leaving me to make my own way back to the gobbling :P table,  which I did by walking myself there and back slowly and safely, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kalian, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, and how’s this for variety? Two wee slices of beef, tasteless soup pork and chicken, each!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Right, back to doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum, now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I managed FIVE posts! Think that's the first time it's ever happened come a Friday! XD

No comments: