Friday, January 12, 2018

Saturday Post 223b


Heylo again! Argh, dad went and cancelled all my shifts and I’m not seeing Kim again until next Saturday!! >< *braced for an entire week’s worth of showering stress with PIG mum, now*. >< Anyways, just briefly, yesterday’s events?

·        Yay, 5th consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am~

·         Dad drove us down to Ian Dipple Lagoon! I only got five chips for lunch but TWO scallops~

·        at 4:31pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:03. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes and I’ll have satisfied yesterday’s quotas and can start on today’s. XD

·        Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: