Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wednesday Post 267f


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2139. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • St 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s my first ice cream night for 2018; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms looks even better, coz Kim’s taking me out for my first shopping trip for 2018! Pity the Lungs are still down in Sydney and can’t join me for lunch @ midday, but I’ve decided to let Kim pick whether we’ll have lunch @ Woka Woka or Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant.
  • Also fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner toms night! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: