Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tuesday Post 222d




Good afternoon again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1071. Ha, I’m just over one grand. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for Tuesday?

  • Lunch was just last night’s leftovers with one cup of Chinese tea.
  • Then dad dropped off PIG mum and Aunty Sally @ Market Square (they were catching the bus out to Queen Street Mall) before taking me to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Lol, ‘twas so nice to have a conversation with Aunty Ann! Usually, I’m silent; Aunty Ann just gives brief replies while PIG mum just yaps unceasingly. XD
  • Before I left, Aunty Ann even gave me some homemade mango pudding!
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So anice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was the delicious mango pudding Aunty Ann had made for me! With that, I drank one mug of green tea, then read that very boring book Dr. Dr. Tai recommended me for one hour. As for Kim, after she’d cleaned the bathroom she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for like seventy minutes while watching YouTRube videos.
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Leaving for small group dinner soon!
  • Toms: Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm. While she’s here I’ll haveta do my first GCCW homework for 2018!
  • Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping afterwards, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms.
  • Kim’s coming back to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Reception had better work toms!!
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: