Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sunday Post 223c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total now stands @ only 722 (even though I’ve been out today!) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now only five. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • Dad came back right on time and even better, let himself in through the front door! I’m so telling PIG mum to do that next week!
  • He tootled me off to church for ESS; kindly waiting for me to get outta the loo and seeing me seated before leaving.
  • Esther wandered over for a chat; how exciting, she starts med school on Tuesday! Thanks also to her who walked behind me to my usual spot, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous fall. Aunty Sally also appeared and fed me morning tea!
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today. I sang everything I knew (there was one new song) plus the harmony for three songs, but like every week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris; his sermon topic was ‘Making Disciples’.
  • Service ended about fifteen minutes early today (we skipped congregational prayer; wonder why?) but I just sat and chatted with randoms while waiting for PIG mum to get back from her coffee and gossip session with the other church aunties.
  • Dunno why she wouldn’t lemme use the loo before leaving, but hey.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Looking forward to Fi coming over and watching Frozen with me come 3pm!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hoping everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: