Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday Post 278d


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2047 (see, told you I’d pass 2000! XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Overwhelmed’. Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • Judy was working! She kindly and immediately pointed Aunty Jo and I to the nearest booth seat.
  • Oh, Woka Woka Warrigal offers lotsa yummy choices for arvo tea! In the end, I went for the five chicken wings  and chips with a cold milk tea while Aunty Jo went for French toast with a ‘red bean ice’ (say  that in Canto). When hers arrived first she immediately offered to share some with me; lucky I remembered to ask did it come with peanut butter first she checked then gasped “Oh yes it does! Sorry, I totally didn’t realise else I would’ve told you first!” I laughed and told her no worries, reminding her that if I’d forgotten also and tried a bite, I would’ve immediately realised and stopped.
  • Coz I’m such a slow eater, Aunty Jo finished first then went over to Woolies to buy a BBQ chook! Only while she was gone, Kim suddenly rang!
    ”Hey Kim; what’s up?” I answered. She replied, “It’s 4:30pm, I’m outside your door but nobody’s home; where are you?” Luckily, Aunty Jo chose that time to return so we rushed back home right away
  • Lol, turns out both parents were @ home but just didn’t hear Kim ring the bell/knock! XD
  • So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was one mug of green tea plus one yummy banana. Originally, PIG mum had ordered that I wasn’t to eat again coz I’d just come back from afternoon tea with Aunty Jo, but when I grabbed a banana, Kim didn’t stop me. For my part, I wolfed it down in four mouthfuls, lest PIG mum come down and rip my head off. XD
  • While waiting for 6pm and the news, I read Wonder for thirty minutes, reaching page 200 @ 5:40pm.
  • Pity that Seven’s news hadn’t any reception but phew, Nine’s did and I happily watched that for twenty-five minutes. The most interesting surname I found was ‘Cotic’. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom, she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes.
  • At 6:25pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s back toms and we’re going shopping together!
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo once first for one tinkle then joined them @ the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa some vegetable I’ve since forgotten 9maybe hairy melon?), maybe some carrot and a few slices of tasteless soup pork/beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what’s happening Thursday, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: