Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday Post 223d

Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1103. Ha, I’m over one grand. XD But I’m still owed TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, potential final, final events for Monday?
  • Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking hourly to use the pot :p again. Shortly after 9am, PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs; shortly afterwards, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with not only a bra but a tee coz dearest dad’s still @ home.
After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P once more then get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was probably some dry (unbuttered) bread with some plain porridge, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 10:36am I finished a second game of Bejeweled lasting 5;31. That’s today’s quotas satisfied,
  • At 11:55am, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then sit outside in the garage and wait for Aunty Jo to come take me out~
  • When she arrives, I get into her car and we head out to Warrigal Square. Before lunch, we push a trolley together and buy groceries from Woolies first. The problem came when we were using the self-serve checkout: PIG mum forgot to gimme my wallet! O_o Aunty jo paid for me, then said I had like five bucks in coins for lunch. I checked the menu then mock-wailed “But the entrée itself costs like $6.90! cripes, I’m gonna starve …” ><” Aunty Jo laughed and said she’d pay for me, relax. Phew. XD
  • We both had half a lunch @ Woka Woka; she saving half her lunch for Uncle NSW; me saving half of mine for arvo tea. I got the sizzling plate one with chicken but no cashew nuts; the waitress who took our orders was Chinese; I told her with my faltering Mandarin “Bu yao cashew. (in English: no cashews) Ru guo ni gei wo cashew, wo hui (in English: if you gimme cashew, I will) …” then I gently wrapped Era around my throat and made choking noises, feigning choking. The waitress laughed and promised me, “Bu hui guor yan”, which I presume meant, “No cashews.” XD
  • Over lunch, Aunty Jo told me that Tim and Rachel are expecting!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle then dad tootled me off to see Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session.
  • Physio today: three/four attempts before staying seated, then stood most session. Bent to ground twenty-five times for Ela to retrieve object and return to Vincent; external rotation for Era, stepping for Erf.


Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: