Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday Post 268e


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 727. Righteo, potential final, final events for Wednesday?

  • When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang like 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both calves and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. I also got to read Bertie Plays The Blues for thirty minutes; like I’ve said, terrible book and I’m so glad I’ll get another one @ book club toms night!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays and Sundays! XD

No comments: