Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday Post 224b




Good evening again! Firstly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Thought Patrol’ and secondly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1055. Ha, told you I’d pass 1000. Righteo, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When Shriekapova lost to Kerber, I called out to PIG mum ‘twas already 7:45pm and was it dinnertime yet? She said sure, so after one more loo trip for one tinkle I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • At 8:42pm, I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:04. Promise I won’t play again until toms. XD
  • Dinner: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some fish (coral trout? PIG mum was saying they have narrow heads) and one chunk of yummy tofu.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: