Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday Post 224


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 970 steps (but I’m certain I’ll have passed 1000 before the night’s out) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Differences Between Samson and Samuel (4).Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:17pm, I lasted 6:18. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 6:32pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:36. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

I used the pot :P once last night/this morning around 2:30am and once more around 6:30am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

Happy cuddlings resumed for Daddy Bear and I, the parents coming downstairs, having breakfast together and making noise was my call to wake and use the pot :P again. After this pot :P trip, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • When Besta arrived and called good morning, Daddy Bear nodded greetings @ her and smart Besta immediately knew to offer us fifteen more minutes, thus saving her from the wrath of the bear bum. XD Oh, and I had another dream! In this dream, I was CRAWLING through some plane doing an airplane inspection! Dunno how I got this dream coz I know next to nothing about planes. XD

While waiting for Besta to come back, I spent ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • When Besta came back, I used the loo for one more tinkle, immediately telling her that I somehow managed to have FIVE dreams this week!
  • Besta got me kitted, then we went over together to the bathroom where I brushed teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirted some toothpaste for me; Ela enjoyed her once weekly break. Actually, she’s had TWO breaks this week!
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle then washing and drying Era, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Yay, dad had left me one whole ham and egg sandwich, meaning I didn’t need to find myself any morning tea. Thanks to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and added one slice of cheese for me~
  • Happiness was then getting to read Wonder for 1.25 hours! Yup, I got that book from Besta; she says she saw the movie and thought I’d like the book!
  • At midday, Besta took me once to the loo for one tinkle. Back @ the gobbling :P table, thanks to Besta who made me one warm mug of Milo. I read for another 0.25 hours then tried ringing Aunties Lai and Nga, but both didn’t pick up. Instead, I read for another 0.25 hours then tucked into my fried rice for lunch and another mug of white tea with two sugars. PIG mum and dearest dad arrived home from their shopping trip; PIG mum yapped @ Besta while I munched my lunch.
  • Before Besta left, I went to the loo once more for two tinkles and PIG mum helped me put on a bra, coz I’d totally forgotten I’d need one this arvo!
  • When Samuel arrived, I got into his car and he tootled us off to the convention centre for the Lifeline Bookfest!
  • Like usual, I headed for the sci fi/fantasy section, but Samuel found a section called hardcover fiction! The books over there were obviously better quality and since this time I knew to bring cloth bags I didn’t burst the bag, but I still picked so many books they spilt from the bag/my lap and many thanks to randoms who immediately retrieved them for me! XD
  • Samuel bought himself comic books and CDs! After we’d both paid, we went back down to his car and he tootled me home. Actually, when he tootled me up Gaskell Street I told him he could take either the first left or the second but he missed both, instead turning right down Beenleigh Rd.! I joked, “There’s a Maccas @ the end, if you want arvo tea,” and Samuel says, “Yes, let’s go; I’m hungry; you?” I reply that I’m always hungry but since I’d already spent all my cash on books and the parking fee I’d best skip unless he was shouting and he said sure, arvo tea’s on me! We both ate a McDouble; he also drank a frozen coke~
  • Back home, Kim was already there, so I headed straight into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 27% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both clegs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lol, we’d spent too much time chatting in the bathroom about the history of healing course that Kim was currently studying; there was only ten minutes left before she went home!
  • I quickly munched one yummy banana, drank one mug of green tea, used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Maybe expect another pissy plodding total from me? Oh, but maybe I can persuade PIG mum to take me somewhere to buy a birthday present and card for dearest dad! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: