Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday Post 268f


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2383 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Christian Exiles’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dad called dinner, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: pasta, lotsa soup pork, carrot and potato, prolly lotsa some green vegetable, one lil chunk of sweet potato and two slices of beef. I’ve already asked dad for rice tomorrow night!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Wednesday and what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: