Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday Post 223e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1724. Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?

  • This morning, dearest dad tootled us off to New Farm Park!
  • Then, for lunch, we went to Westfield Indro! It didn’t seem nearly as long as Westfield Garbo but has like six storeys! We shared subway and teriyaki chicken rice for lunch~
  • Back home, I thought Kim would mind me from 4pm till 6pm; when she didn’t I rang her and found out that dad’s cancelled all my shifts till like next Saturday! >< Stress abounds for me re. showering, then. ><
  • When I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Arvo tea was three figs! Surprisingly, I liked it!
  • Huge thanks to PIG mum who turned the television on just before 6pm so I could watch the news. Unfortunately, Seven didn’t have any reception, but phew, Nine’s worked! The most interesting surname I remember was sth like ‘Cavallaro’, this reporter’s surname.
  • Dinner was almost (if not quite) one bowl of yummy fried rice that Aunty Sally made. Lol, PIG mum had only given me a small half bowl, but once she left Aunty Sally came over twice to gimme more rice meaning I had a big half bowl. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that Fi’s coming over toms arvo to watch the Frozen DVD she got me for Christmas last year!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays and Sundays~ XD

No comments: