Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday Post 223f


It’s 6:50pm but STILL not dark yet! ^^ Anyways, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1075. Ha, told you I’d pass one grand before the day was out. XD Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • I was using the bathroom when Fiona and Cianna arrived! But I came out right away and headed for the couch, popping up the footrest once I sat down.
  • Like all little girls (only I’m not little anymore coz I’m turning thirty-one soon!0 I loved the movie! My favourite character was Olaf (sp?) the snowman, and my favourite line was when he said that some people are worth melting for. Naw~
  • Fi really did bring me popcorn! I happily munched one bowlful but my inferior tastebuds couldn’t tell if they were sweet/salty! >< XD
  • Afterwards, Fi kindly poured me one mouthful of milk then we just sat and chatted. Turns out she’s a Stinkerville girl and there’s two years between her and Helen, but the most amazing thing’s that she went to Dalson Park for horse riding lessons just like me! Not only that, we both rode redgum (a chestnut) and Beau (a bay)! I asked Cianna how old she was and she shly held up four fingers. Then she just jumped up and down all over the place; I laughed to Fi, “At least she’ll be too tired to run riot tonight.” XD
  • They left soon after PIG mum and Aunty Sally left; I walked them out the door, of course.
  • Then I used the loo once and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum/Aunty Sally called arvo tea, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table for it, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy pear. PIG mum had already diced it; afraid that she was gonna gleefully force poor Ela to feed me the pear while Aunty Sally was here so she could show off to Aunty Sally just how much power she has over me, I asked Aunty Sally please for a fork then quickly used Era to shove the yummy pear all down my gob. XD
  • Arvo tea was washed down with one mug of some kinda roasted rice water. PIG mum turned the television on, but unfortunately reception was gone and neither Seven nor Nine was playing the 6pm news! ><
  • Instead, I went for a nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 26% of my second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After the water was flipped off, I dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum helping only with my bra strap and EWlf’s AFO.
  • Once I dried inside both ears I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Waiting for 7:25pm now, when I’ll use the loo once more before @ 7pm dad’s taking us out for dinner!
  • So hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: