Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sunday Post 223b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 271 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Virtue Of Diligence’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s only four but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed EIGHT MINUTES online after I get home from church this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:01am, I lasted 5:31. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That’s the first time this year I’ve enjoyed one whole consecutive week of awesome sleeps; if I can manage one each month, I’ll have equalled the record I set last year! :D
  • Now @ 9;23am, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:03. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

After one pot :p trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Afterwards, Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking once more to use the pot :P when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Oh, and I have my second dream for this year; in this dream, Christy jie’s driving me somewhere for dinner, but of course I wake before I reach the food, rargh!! >< XD
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room unbidden, hits me with the eye goo and helps me very slightly not only with a bra but a tee because dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet. After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P once more then get myself mostly independently kitted, also using another ten minutes to continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is one slice of dad’s thick-cut toast with the minutest dab of delicious pear jam, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :p and one half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I chat with Aunty Sally, who tells me she’s already planned to cook us lunch @ home but that we’ll have dinner together @ Woka Woka tonight.
  • Breakfast over, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum and Aunty Sally leave for church. At 9:30am, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Just waiting for dad to come back and drive me to BCAC for ESS now.
  • Aunty Sally’s already planned to cook us dumplings for lunch @ home, but what I’m looking most forward to’s Fiona coming over and watching Frozen with me around 3pm! I’ve heard spectacular things about this movie; it’d best not disappoint!
  • Hopefully dearest dad will really take us out for dinner together tonight @ Woka Woka; Aunty Sally thought it would happen!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Just have an early afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
  • Also dreading Kim not coming to mind me toms arvo; usually having PIG mum supervise the end of my shower every Sunday’s stressful enough, but to be facing that for the ENTIRE WEEK … >< *sigh*
  • Ooh, but maybe PIG mum can FINALLY take me for shaved ice!!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after church and after watching Frozen with Fiona, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: