Sunday, January 7, 2018

Monday Post 222c


Good afternoon! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2388. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :p once more when dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before attending some church uncle’s funeral. Oh, my monthlies arrive, too.
  • More cuddling and snoring for the tessies and I, me waking for the pot :p when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me very slightly with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap. I asked her wouldn’t she please help me with the tee too, coz even though dearest dad’s out, Aunty Sally’s still upstairs but PIG mum was somehow certain that she’d remain asleep upstairs. No biggie, anyhow; I’m seated and can concentrate. Besides, I take the time to softly, slowly but most hatefully sing some of my newest second-favourite song out aloud.

PIG mum comes to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is two plain 9no honey) Weet-Bix with all my usual drugs :p and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum finishes getting ready, she comes downstairs and we head out to Garbo. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 150 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • After parking in B3, we head up into the shopping centre. Our first stop’s the Bupa optical store, where Rico readjusts my specs for me. PIG mum’s observant: I hadn’t even noticed my glasses had bent outta shape! I’d accuse her of hitting me in the face and skewing my glasses, but obviously nobody would believe me. XD oh, and Rico’s lil girl’s four now!
  • Glasses fixed, PIG mum takes me to Target and she buys me two new bras. She likes Target, coz they offer big spacious changerooms that come with a seat inside, meaning I can sit, phew.
  • PIG mum tootled us home, I used the loo once for one tinkle then I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum called lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table to join her and Aunty Sally, loo once for one tinkle then I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • For lunch we have yeung chuen mien (say that in Canto) with lotsa little bok choy and a wee bit of pork mince. I wash dinner down with one small cup of water, because PIG mum won’t lemme drink tea while I’ve got my monthlies. Dunno why but I hope she hasn’t told Kim that because today’s white tea day!
  • After lunch, I use the loo for one more tinkle and get back into the 4WD. PIG mum tootles me off for my first physio session for 2017.
  • Physio today: four/five attempts before staying seated, then stood entire session. Bent to floor about fifty times for Ela to retrieve object and return to Vincent; stepping practice for Erf. Also sat down on floor once but it wasn’t a fall coz I wanted to sit down, Vincent wouldn’t let me, and so I went, “Fine. You can pull me back up afterwards, then, coz I can’t get up by myself.’ Then I just sat down with control. Vincent said Kayla actually got me this talking minion from Universal Studious but that he wouldn’t give me it, coz I hadn’t done well enough for him today. I said, “That’s cool but thanks for the hat!’ See, the moment I arrived, kat jie jie had given me this universal Studios bag, inside which was a FURRY MINION hat; <3 :d="" and="" aunty="" away="" before="" both="" dad="" dearest="" during="" got="" home="" hopefully="" i="" immediately="" it="" lemme="" letting="" ll="" minions="" mum="" once="" pig="" sally="" she="" showed="" snatch="" span="" the="" to="" wear="" winter="">
  • Back home, I used the loo once more for one tinkle then popped online.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; think she’s here all week? Anyways, fingers crossed for white tea with two sugars, hoping she won’t order I practise tying shoelaces and I’ll get to read for one hour again!
  • Toms … maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me? UQ physio hasn’t resumed yet, and I dunno what plans the parents have with Aunty Sally toms yet.
  • But toms night small gropup starts again! We’re just sharing dinner @ Dr. lee’s house @ 7pm; PIG mum and Aunty Sally are gonna make pasta bake for me! Anyways, hopefully bbl after Kim leaves, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: