Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday post 224c


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2491 (excuse me that I can’t be bothered to get up and plod nine more steps to make that total an even 2500 XD); secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “Don’t Let Me Doe’ and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now just two. Righteo, probable final, final events for Sunday?

  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for like forty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Next, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea, but @ least I was sitting and could finally fully concentrate. Besides, Ela worked hard and I was done with the pear before dearest dad arrived home, meaning PIG mum didn’t get the chance to show off to him just how much power she has over me, ha.
  • When I showered – obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. I’ve just realised: I won’t be able to do that while we’re overseas but hey, will resume when we get back to Brisbane.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: