Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Wednesday Post 268b


Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I always get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 1575 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 317 steps (coz obviously I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘God Wants To Set You Free’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed  online after Aunty Deana leaves @ 1:30pm!1 Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • When dad said ‘twas time to get going, I used the loo once for one tinkle then got into the 4WD.
  • At 12:46pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6;19. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • At Dr. Lee’s, dad walked up behind me and I grabbed the most left seat on my table. While Dr. Lee and Ben prepared dinner, I started playing with my mobile, coz goodness knows I never get access to it unless I’m out! *sigh*
  • Now @ 1:02pm I’ve played another game of Bejewed lasting 5:30. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve almost played one more game lasting nearly eight minutes!
  • After everyone else arrived, Dr. Lee/Ben prayed and then we tucked in! Dad made pasta bake for me, Dr. Lee made fried rice, Hairy brought salad, there was also ‘lol sui darn’! (say ‘old water egg’ in Canto; I’ve already asked what’s that called in English on Facebook) and chicken wings!
  • The funny thing was that my right eye got so emotional to be having our first small group dinner, she started weeping! I pointed this out to Dr. Lee, who leaned forward and had a look. She continued leaking until Dr. Lee served brownies for dessert (before dinner started, when I was tapping away on my smartphone and Dr. Lee and Ben were in the kitchen baking the brownies; when they were taken outta the oven, Dr. Lee asked, “How do you know if it’s a brownie?” Ben replies, “Um, it’s brown?” XD) and I told Dr. Lee, “The cure’s chocolate! See, my eye’s been leaking all throughout dinner, but the moment you serve brownies and I take a bite, she stops weeping!” XD
  • Clara and Josh gimme a lift back home afterwards; huge thanks to Clara who gently holds hands with me back to Josh’s car.
  • Back home, I use the loo once, note down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday and hit the sack. Zzz~

Wed: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Daddy Bear and I continue cuddling and snoring, me waking on the hour to use the pot :P again. Shortly after 9am, PIG mum begins a-THUMPING around upstairs, and shortly after that, has let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me not only very slightly with a bra strap but a tee also coz dearest dad’s still inside the house.

After getting myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

c

Lol I totally forgot that today was Nesquik cereal day, because PIG mum lemme eat one slice if dry (without butter0 toast with the pear jam Letty gave me for Christmas! I also drank one full mug of water, popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one mug of white tea (which was of course without any sugar but the sweet jam made up for that). I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Aunty Deana arrives to mind me for three hours and dearest dad takes PIG mum and Aunty Sally out!
  • Our early lunch (before midday) sees me having five delicious fried dumplings ringed with one plateful of lil bok choy and drinking one mug of Ovaltine. Aunty Deana has her usual two minute noodles~
  • After lunch, I use the loo for one tinkle then go finish my first GCCW homework for 2018. dunno what Aunty Deana’s doing over in the kitchen (I’m guessing poking away @ her phone?) but she doesn’t come over to massage Ela until I ask where she has gone @ 1:55pm.
  • But she’s determined to have left by 1:30pm, even though she arrived five minutes late today. I use the loo once more for two tinkles and she changes my pad for me.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm today; I’m really hoping we’ll have reception toms night and can watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s/Nine’s 6pm news together! But she’s not back next Wednesday coz apparently dad’s taking us ladies up the coast somewhere!
  • Toms: looking forward to the first GCCW for 2018!
  • Looking even more forward to meeting up with Leanne for lunch! We haven’t decided where we’ll eat yet; prolly Garbo somewhere?
  • Then Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm coz then I’m attending the first book club for 2018!
  • Fingers crossed also dad’ll take PIG mum, Aunty Sally and I out somewhere for dinner afterwards!
  • Me, I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now coz I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time she so gleefully restricts me to. *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: