Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursday Post 268


Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2597 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s “Stop Doing Things That Don’t Work’ and thirdly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Joni Campbell … Servant’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR ands NINE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm! But I won’t have time to go through today’s events in details today, so just briefly?



  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 8:16pm, I lasted 6:15. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 8:44pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:02. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn’t call till 6:20am~

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: