Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday Post223b

Good evening! Em's plodding total for Tuesday is like 1584. Hello from Noosa! Dunno why the parents refused to tell me where I was, but I saw the shopping centre name when we went to buy groceries this Argo and we are at Noosa. Will definitely be owed bucket loads of time online coz I only got online at 8:26pm and dad says I have taken shower soon, but hey. Oh, please excuse all the errors popping up around here; I blame auto text. XD Oh, I had my third dream this month this morning! In this dream, dearest dad was telling me to line up beside PIG mum and aunts sally beside the 4WD so we could take a photo before we set out! I fear we won't get to eat out at all this trip; the first thing we did upon arrival was buy groceries from Coles. *sigh* Dad drove us up here; he's made several stops along the way, the three have gotten out to take happy snaps while I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang like 30% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Oh, am being ordered off to shower now, so can say I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-TWO MINUTES online!!! >< So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: