Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday post 223e




good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1506 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Borrowed Smile’. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After physio, dad tootled me home, where PIG mum and Aunty Sally were already waiting.
  • PIG mum tootled us to Lok Fok for shaved ice!
  • Truth be told, I was slightly disappointed coz it wasn’t shaved ice; ‘twas just a lychee frappe with pearl, but oh well~
  • Back home, Carol came to mind me for two hours. Yay was getting to drink a white tea with two sugars, getting to read for one whole hour and getting a present from Carol: those pocket tissues with minion packaging! :D
  • For dinner, dad drove us to the Glen Hotel! As expected, I got piss little: 2.5 slices of thin pizza, two small slices of beef and about three chips, but hey, I’ve never expected much for dinner when dad’s with me.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: we’re taking Aunty Sally up the coast for a short holiday! Personally I’m just hoping we get rice for dinner coz I didn’t get any tonight. ><
  • Prolly won’t get the chance to blog, but will try say hello coz I don’t wanna lose what number I’ve reached! For the record, it’ll be Wednesday Post 269. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: