Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday Post 222c


Good evening! Firstly,  Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1165, apparently. No, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without stepping outta the car today. XD Secondly, Joni’s devotion topic for today’s ‘God Means It’. Anyways, continuing events for Tuesday?

  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s sock and both calves). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. My main joy, however, was getting to read for one more hour, because that means I’ve read for three HOURS today! :D As for kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for about fifty minutes, while watching YouTube videos.
  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo once more and actually did another stinky unspeakable before signing Kim off with my thanks and byes @ 6pm. She’s back Monday.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: