Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Post 276d


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2633 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Littlest Things’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • I was doing some Lumosity brain game when Samuel suddenly contacted me, reminding me that he’s taking me to the Lifeline bookfest toms arvo! :D
  • Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back slowly and safely, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some silver perch, two wee slices of tasteless soup pork and one delicious chunk of boiled egg, which I saved for last, of course.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, coz I’ve already exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, and I’ve already finished the Lumosity brain games for her, I’d best sign outta everything and keep reading Fr. Paul’s novella! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm (or maybe earlier, coz I kinda feel like doing my second stinky unspeakable for today) with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: