Saturday, January 6, 2018

Sunday post 222c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding tot Sunday now stands @ 1648 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now nine. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When dearest dad announced his arrival home precisely when he said he’d get back, I walked myself slowly and safely to the door and let him back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dad tootled me back to church for ESS. I used the loo once for one tinkle then sat in the back and waited while the hall was set up. Esther wandered over for a chat; she’s studying medicine this year!
  • Once all the chairs were in place, Esther kindly walked behind me to my usual seat.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for the first worship for 2018! I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Peter Pie! That’s why I bumped into him three days ago @ Sunnybank Hills WShoppingtown when I was out shopping with Kim; he said he’d been practising it! I also thought ‘twas really sweet of Aunty Peggy to attend ESS today just to hear him~
  • After service, Samuel Enderby wandered over for a chat, telling me his friend’s come down from north Queensland to visit him.
  • I used the loo once more before PIG mum tootled Aunty Sally and I out to the Underwood Maccas for lunch with dearest dad before he went to play baddy.
  • Yay the cheap McFeast deal’s still available; I even got most (if not all, alas) of the small chips! The funny thing was that the server gave me Fanta instead of orange juice; I took one gulp then went, “Eww, bubbles.” XD Thanks to dearest dad who went back and exchanged it for me~ Over lunch, PIG mum yapped incessantly @ Aunty Sally, dad poked away @ his smartphone and I happily read the day’s Sunday Mail.
  • After lunch, us ladies went around to Underwood Marketplace and dirst brought fruit from Yuen’s Market.
  • Then we went into the shopping centre proper and bought groceries from Woolies.
  • Back home, I used the loo once before walking myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Huh, dad had better take us out for dinner tonight!
  • Toms: holidays are over. >< I resume another year of stressful physio toms early arvo with Vincent.
  • Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Unless PIG mum takes Aunty Sally and I out somewhere …
  • Then it’s Kim coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; I think Monday’s white tea day, yay!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: