Saturday, January 27, 2018

Sunday Post 225

-1971 steps
-6th consecutive awesome sleep last night; PIG mum poked me up at like 8:15
-Sand Safari picked us up from our motel and took us on a cruise!
-I exited the car a couple of times to take photos, etc.
- I skipped the sand tobogganing down this huge slope, although when I saw everyone having so much fun, I asked PIG mum do you think I'd manage? She jeered of course not, so I stayed put.
-but I was most upset when we got to the northern most point of the north island and dad wouldn't take me over to the lighthouse! >< he said it was already too hard to have pushed me thus far and he couldn't manage the rest. I jammed on the wheelchair brakes and declared fine, I'd walk, only for dad to say I was too slow and wouldn't make it down there and back up in time! >< I don't think I have hated the cruel and unfaithful God so much for awhile. ><
- Would I be allowed to say that it felt really refreshing to not have to attend church for once?
- lunch was funny, though: Clark (his real name, even though his name badge said Senny) said there was a BBQ waiting for us: possums freshly run over this morning! XD When I got back on the tour bus, I was like, Senny, are you having us tourists on?? Coz my possum steak tasted suspiciously like beef!" Senny laughed and replied, "You got the freshest one, then! Caught just this morning!" XD
-Back at our motel, I used the loo for one tinkle then tucked into an arvo tea of a banana and a slice of plain (unbuttered) bread with avocado. Oh, and one mouthful of milk.
-PIG mum gave me a very brief shower
-Godmother Jennifer is cooking dearest Dad a birthday dinner! We had baked potato, steak, salmon and broccoli! Dad also had a tiramisu birthday cake from Countdown!
-toms: it's our last day in NZ; we'll be back in Brisbane before the night's out! Hopefully Caleb and I will get the chance to have Coco Pops together and Shirley will really remember to get me one more pet sheep! XD But godfather was like we haven't had yum cha yet! If that eventuates, hopefully I can just order a plate of fried rice and trade one charsiu bun for a bowl of rice.
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Would it be a sin for me to say that it was quite refreshing to not have to attend church for a change?

No comments: