Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday Post 222e




Good afternoon again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1827.Anyways, continuing today’s events?

·        After I’d enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I immediately switched to doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum.

·        When she and Aunty Sally returned home from their afternoon shopping, I was summoned over to munch two yummy apricot and drink one mug of green tea for arvo tea. Aunty Sally had two apricot like me, while PIG mum had one bowl of congee coz her tummy can’t tolerate fruit for some reason.

·        Arvo tea done, I returned briefly online then went and took a shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 26% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, dried and rekitted myself. Dunno why PIG mum was suddenly feeling so generous: she not only helped with Elf’s AFO but both socks, too! Well, any help’s always appreciated~

·        That finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Well, back to doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now. Fingers crossed I can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, I’ve already managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: