Thursday, January 4, 2018

friday Post 267d


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Friday!firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1988 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now fourteen. Anyways, potential final, final events for Friday?

  • Phew, ‘twas Aunty Kitty who came to mind me today, not Aunty Lucia!
  • Now @ 5:12pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:17. Right, promise I’ll not play again until tomorrow. XD
  • So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed my own hair but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Aunty Kitty rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she gave me one square of toilet paper to dry inside my ears with.
  • Arvo tea was my other half of the yummy shallot bun I’d bought yesterday with Kim, plus one mug of green tea.
  • As for Aunty Kitty, she went and cleaned the bathroom. When she came out, PIG mum intercepted her and waffled @ her. XD
  • But like usual, Aunty Kitty left five minutes early yet still received the full hour’s pay. I won’t see her till March, now, coz she’s going on holidays! Must remember to ask PIG mum to ask Uncle Stephen to find someone to cover Aunty Kitty’s shifts with me; cripes, I don’t wanna haveta face Aunty Lucia weekly until March! O_o
  • One more loo trip and two tinkles for me, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Well, seeing as I’ve already exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, I’d best do the Lumosity brain games for her now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: