Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wednesday Post 267e


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2082. Ha, I’m just over two grand. XD Righteo, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When I finished the season final of The Good Doctor, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to join the parents @ the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little bok choy and a lil delicious BBQ chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Well, I’d best go do the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum, now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays! XD

No comments: