Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thursday Post 267d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3931. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to  the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: pretty sure I’m seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum’s eagerly awaiting her opportunity to yap unceasingly @ him; me, I’m hoping he found me some long minion socks! XD
  • Alas, it’s Aunty Deana coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm.
  • Then hopefully dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner toms night! He didn’t tonight, and unless he does toms night it’ll mean I haven’t had a meal out with him @ all this week! (Sunday @ Maccas doesn’t count.)
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: