Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursday Post 268b


Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2645 but secondly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me offline @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep tonight! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am again, just like yesterday~
  • Attended the first GCCW for 2017!
  • Even better, I met Leanne for lunch @ Hog’s Breath Café!
  • Afterwards, we even went to Surabing for shaved ice!
  • Kim came to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm; when I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Attended the first book club for 2018! Only seven ladies attended tonight; Phil chaired. Lol, I asked him for permission to swear; Phil leaned back in his chair, chuckled and said, “Go ahead.” I grinned, raised my voice slightly and announced, “He came home in a SH*TTY mood. All he wanted to do was eat, F*UCK and sleep.” The room burst into laughter. XD
  • Came home for some tasteless dinner but luckily Aunty Sally cooked rice: I didn’t have any rice last night!
  • Toms: I’m not seeing Ray for massage and acupuncture coz we’re taking Aunty Sally to Ian Dipple Lagoon!
  • Hope it’s Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm; I don’t really mind that she leaves consistently @ least five minutes early but still gets the full hour’s pay, because she walks behind me and keeps me safe.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: