Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday Post 224c




One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1133. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; oh, and also thanks to dearest dad for a chunk of his bread~
  • Soup drunk, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Suddenly Mickey rang me! He must’ve been in a good mood today coz he was chatty: not only telling me that he’d had meat brisket for dinner but that today he attended his school’s class picnic! I chatted with Aunty Nga also; she’s flying to China for more work next week!
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. I’ve basically given up hope that the parents will lemme out for lunch with other ESS people after service, so just fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me shopping to buy dearest dad a birthday present and birthday card, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms.
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: