Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday Post 267


Good afternoon; we’re back! Yup, we took Aunty Sally up to Noosa for a short holiday! Anyways, firstly today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1886 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Differences Between Samuel and Samson (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I get back home from dinner out with Aunty Sally!! Anyways, PIG mum’s kinda like imposed a ban on me to write down what transpired over our holiday, so just events for today, starting from when we got home?

  • For my first game of Bedewed ending @ 7:18pm, I lasted 6:19. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight./ XD
  • Now @ 7:25pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:27. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  •  

No comments: