Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday Post 268g


One final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now atands @ 2431. Oh, I’m sure I’ll pass 2.5 grand some night; just not tonight. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~

·        Toms: it’s the first GCCW for 2017!  Must remember to pass on my apologies to everyone from Sue coz she’s waiting for some delivery man! Pity, I really wanted to read about her trip to the moon!

·        Even better: Leanne’s picking me up afterwards and we’re going for lunch together! Originally she suggested teppanyaki but I’m hoping more Hog’s Breath coz I haven’t had any chips this week yet! Anyhow, it’s be great to catch-up~

·         Then Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm coz I’ve got book club toms night! I can’t wait to share my favourite quote from the book (will haveta ask Amanda first for permission to swear XD) and get next month’s book; the Alexander McCall Smith’s book is dreadful! XD

·        lastly, fingers crossed dearest dad will take us all out for dinner toms night somewhere!

·        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SEVEN posts! Think that’s only ever happened twice before! XD

No comments: