Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday Post 222f


Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight firstly, Em’s definite final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2247 and secondly, Joni’s devotion topic’s ‘A Right Resolution’. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • I’m doing the third game when the parents say time for dinner. When I’m in the bathroom I ask PIG mum please to bring my mobile for me; instead, she’s mean and just leaves it on the bench behind our dining table, meaning I haveta make my tentative way back to the dining table, grab my phone, return to the loo and perform my business before climbing into the car. *sigh*
  • At Woka Woka, I get barely half a bowl of rice but hey, that’s expected. The sweet and sour pork and fish with sweetcorn sauce are yummy though! I share half a scoop of vanilla ice cream with PIG mum and get almost one entire mug of warm soya bean milk! Best of all, we bump into Uncle NSW, Aunty Jo and Gabriel!
  • Back home, I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: holidays are over; I resume physio with Vincent. >< Bracing for another year of stress. ><
  • That’s in the early arvo; dunno what’s planned for toms morning. Hopefully grocery shopping, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice and lemme read for one happy hour! From memory, Monday’s white tea day, so yay for that~ Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: