Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thursday Post 267c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2864. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

·        Not long after dearest dad arrived home from work, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately booting me offline.

·        Meaning I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod fifteen minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. The most annoying thing, though, was prolly having to listen to her bark orders @ me regarding my posture. For some reason, she wouldn’t lemme count aloud how many different orders she so imperiously gave me, but I kept count silently and tonight was sixteen.

·        After that, I changed myself (well, PIG mum came and finished Elf’s sock, AFO and shoe for me, coz dad said he was ready for dinner), washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·              Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, one big chunk of purple sweet potato, one chunk of tofu, a tiny slice of scrambled egg and a bit of tasteless soup pork/beef.

·        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Thursday plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: